Friday, October 31, 2014

Target's Spot the One -- Always Empty!

When Ford was still working in the US, he would always get me cheap hello kitty items from Target's Spot the One (or dollar spot) bins. I was very thrilled -- imagine getting quality kawaii stuff for just a dollar (or sometimes $2 or $3).

It was only last year when Target opened its first stores in Canada but I've read that it already lost nearly US$1Billion since then. I am not surprised. Why, their shelves are always empty!

And look at their dollar bins...


So disappointing!




I am a stationery addict and I always browse pictures of stationery items (in Instagram; #targetdollarspot) that were bought at Target Spot the One in USA. I am jealous! So much variety really, and always well-stocked!

Going to dollar stores is my guilty pleasure. I am not working and I don't have that much disposable money for expensive unnecessary stuff so it's only on dollar-dollar items that I indulge whenever I feel the itch to buy (which is almost always!). Target could have been an additional comfort place for me had its dollar bins carry more stuff. I hope they shape up soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment