Sunday, October 12, 2014

Post-pregnancy fashion sense change?

This is the first pair of footwear that I bought since I've gotten pregnant. It really isn't my style but now that it's getting colder, I need warm shoes that won't require wearing socks. Unfortunately, I can't bend anymore due to my bulging tummy.


I wonder how my fashion sense will change after giving birth. Or will I still have time to dress up? I haven't gained much weight in this pregnancy (because I have gestational diabetes and on controlled diet) so I am hoping that I could still fit in my old clothes later on. Gosh, I miss wearing maong pants!

I want to be a well-dressed momma. I still want to look good even if in the next coming years my destiny is to become a stay-at-home wife and mother. I was never a fashionista but I take pride in being a decent dresser. Hope it remains that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment