Sunday, October 12, 2014

Forever 21 in Edmonton

Would you believe that there's only one Forever 21 store here in Edmonton? It's located near the ice skating rink of West Edmonton Mall.


I am not really a Forever 21 gal (I feel that I am too old for most of the stuff their selling) but every now and then, I would visit this store to look for some cheap (mostly 'on sale') clothing and accessories. Going there reminds me of home (i.e. the Philippines) because Forever 21 was my first stop whenever I would go to SM North EDSA. Aside from having financial 'autonomy,' I used to have a lot of gift certificates back then because of credit card promos.


I was feeling blue a few weeks ago and I wanted to buy something to appease myself. After my OB check-up, I went straight to Forever 21 only to find out that it's closed for renovation. I felt really bad because it's one of the few shops in WEM where I can really get a small something that will satisfy my itch to buy.

I searched for other Forever 21 branches and that's when I learned that there is indeed only one of this store in Edmonton. How could that be possible, I asked myself. Sa Pilipinas nga ang dami ng branches eh. I became thankful tuloy that we live in the west end, Forever 21 is accessible to me anytime.


The good thing though is that they put up a temporary store near one of the food courts. I entered but of course, the experience was not the same. It lacked 'glamour,' lol.


I wonder when will the renovation be over (they didn't specify the date of re-opening eh). I hope soon. I am excited about the changes they will make. I hope they'll include a plus size section because I don't know what my size will be after giving birth.

Bought another cardigan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment