Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I heart Old Navy

Old Navy is probably my favorite clothing store here in Edmonton. Eighty percent of my tops were bought from there, I guess.

I love shopping at Old Navy for a variety of reasons:

  • Their clothes are my type of clothes. I also like the quality of their clothing.
  • They have a variety of merchandise (clothes, footwear, accessories, bags, stuffed toys, etc.)
  • Their clothes are relatively cheap as compared to other shops.
  • They are always on sale (haha!).
  • You can often times hit the jackpot on their clearance items.


Another thing, aside from the usual big discount (never ever buy full price, magse-sale din naman kasi later on), they always have this survey coupon pa (attached to the receipt) that can make you save another 15% on your next transaction.

I don't mind answering a 10-minute survey if that means additional discount for my succeeding purchases.


I discovered though that the codes given at the  end of survey are just the same (for a specific time frame, of course). I've answered two surveys, one week apart, and both have given me "sweaters" as code. I still have another survey coupon (I bought a sweater again yesterday) and I won't be answering the boring survey anymore. I'll just put the word "sweaters" na lang agad haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment