Saturday, September 13, 2014

A Dollarama Christmas

I was in Dollarama WEM yesterday and was happy to see that they are already starting to bring out their Christmas merchandise. Ahh, "the most wonderful time of the year" is coming!!!


If only we could skip halloween haha! I love halloween but this year, I am associating it with the anticipation of painful childbirth so sana Christmas na nga haha!

Last year, I feel that I was Christmas-deprived because we were living in Pod's small studio-type suite and we couldn't even put up a tree. So I had high aspirations for Christmas 2014. I even started buying Christmas decors as early as December 26, 2013!

We have all the ingredients to have a special and memorable Christmas this year -- we have a new house, my parents-in-law will be spending the holidays with us, and Chicklet will finally be here by that time! I am just not sure though if we can decorate the house fully because aside from not having a budget anymore for whimsical stuff (shopping for Chicklet already cost us a fortune!), I might not have the time and energy to do so.

But one thing is for sure, we are getting a tree. I want our son to have a picture by our Christmas tree every year.

I better start scouting for cheap Christmas decors now or else I will lose my chance. With a limited budget, thankfully there's Dollarama. You can find nice and sosyal-looking decors naman in dollar stores so doon na lang muna siguro ako bibili.  =)



No comments:

Post a Comment