Friday, September 5, 2014

The hubby is now 36!

Happy happy birthday, my dear husband!



Haha, I still couldn't believe it. You're 36 and I am 35! I remember us becoming a couple when you were 24 and I was 23. Where did time go?

We may be "wiser" now (o sige na nga "older") but I am truly grateful that we are still together, having a stronger relationship every day. Wala naman tayong choice eh di ba? We're destined to be with each other forever and ever! Haha!

Again, I won't get tired of thanking you for everything you've done for me especially now that we're living here in Edmonton. You've spoiled me and given me a very comfortable life. At times I may have taken that for granted, but be assured that it's always appreciated. You're truly the best husband in the world!

I love you so much, Joel Ford! Happy happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment