Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Going nuts with nutcrackers

Whew, I couldn't contain my excitement. Why, it's only 99 more days before Christmas! Christmas mode na talaga ako haha! I was even listening to Christmas songs yesterday.

Anyway, I think I made up my mind. I am done with Santa Claus. I will now be collecting nutcrackers!

My interest in nutcrackers started last January 8, 2014 when I saw these "Nutcracker Fashionistas" at Shoppers Drug Mart in WEM. Haha, they look "ugly" and "gayish" I know but I was really drawn into them! I asked Ford to buy one for me (the one with the red bag and beanie) tutal sale naman.

Nutcrackers are not that "uso" in Pinas. This is my very first nutcracker item.

And then we were at Michaels (South Edmonton Common) just last Saturday. I found these nutcracker stuff in the $1.50-bin and I felt so happy! Gusto ko pala talaga ng nutcrackers!


Ayan, nagsisimula na naman ako! Sabi ng ni Pod, ang lahat ng equivalent ng ideas ko ay gastos haha! But what can I do, I have a manic tendency to collect anything and everything I fancy. It gives excitement in my boring life eh. But again, with limited budget (and now that I am about to become a mother), I know it will take time before I could build a nutcracker collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment