Monday, September 15, 2014

More greeting cards please!

I love receiving greeting cards -- even if they're not mine haha!


Ford's cousin Marjorie (from California sent) is so thoughtful. She never forgets her Manong Joel Ford's birthday. Ford used to live with them for a long time when he was still working in the US so they really are very close (though they haven't seen each other for almost six years now).

Thanks so much, Marjo! =)

I noticed that many people here in North America still send greeting cards. In this electronic age, I know that sending cards requires extra efforts and money so I really appreciate receiving them.

I hope many of my friends and relatives are like Marjorie. Pero wala yata haha! Now that we are living in isolation here in Deadmonton, it's nearly impossible for us to receive gifts (and I love receiving gifts!). Sana kahit cards na lang. There's really a joy in getting something from the mailbox eh.


No comments:

Post a Comment