Friday, September 26, 2014

Baby Chicklet @ 33 Weeks

Time indeed flies! And just like that, I am already 33 weeks pregnant!


I am now having a weekly ultrasound because of my gestational diabetes so I get to see Chicklet often.

I wasn't able to see him in 4D last week because he was 'hiding' his face. Luckily, he decided not to be shy this morning. This picture though is not as clear as this one pero keri na rin.

Chicklet @ 33 weeks and 1 day / 5 lbs 3oz / 65th growth percentile

I am so excited! The sonographer informed me that he's got hair already. Yebaaah! I have a very thick hair so sana sa akin siya magmana at hindi sa daddy niya.

Anyway, I am really curious on how his nose would turn out. Haha, I am such a bad mommy for being fixated with nose. Admittedly, I don't have a nice nose so I want him to have a good one. Oh well, pangarap lang naman! Kahit ano pang nose niya, siya pa rin ang pinaka-cute na baby sa mata namin ni Pod.

Buchickchick ko, we love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment