Sunday, April 19, 2015

Excited for Nathan's Mickey Mouse Party

Ford and I have decided to throw a party for Nathan this coming June 13 (his 7th month "birthday") for our Edmonton friends because we (Nathan and I) are going 'home' in Pinas this coming July and will be back only after his first birthday in November.

Noong una, sina Mylene and Cecil and Joy (and their kiddos) lang naman sana ang invited pero naisip naming imbitahan na rin ang ilan pang kaibigan at kakilala namin dito. Sayang naman kasi ang preparation kung ilang tao lang.

Anyway, I am super excited. This is the very first kiddie party that I'll be organizing. Small party at home lang naman but still, I want to make it a little more special for our little boy. I have sort of planned everything na (from the menu to the decors and trimmings) in my mind, execution na lang hehe.

Yesterday, while we were at Dollar Tree, I've chosen Mickey Mouse as the theme na lang. Since we are strictly on a budget (magastos umuwi sa Pilipinas so kailangang magtipid), naisip ko na mas economical kung Mickey Mouse na lang kasi nga it's practically everywhere - mura at madaling hanapin. Eto nga at nakabili na ako ng ilang items (for just $1.25 + 5% tax each).


Plus Mickey Mouse is so adorable! Bagay na pang-baby kasi uncomplicated. When Nathan is a bit older, I am sure he would prefer different cartoon characters na. So baka ito na lang ang chance ko na magka-Mickey Mouse theme haha!

Ooops, this cap ang nagpa-final ng decision ko. It was given to Nathan yesterday by his Ninang June and it looked so cute on him!


I will try to tabulate all the expenses for this upcoming party. We'll be allocating a budget of $300 for this, sana magkasya. #goodluck



No comments:

Post a Comment