Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas gifts for Nathan

Christmas is 4 days away (or is it 3?) and I am done wrapping our gifts for Nathan. When the little boy saw this this morning, he disbelievingly uttered "Oh my gosh!" Haha, kids!


My son only asked for three 3 particular gifts this Christmas -- "animals," "hugas-hugas," and "toilet" (haha, I'll show these three toys to you later on). I just added a few more gifts so he has a lot to open on Christmas eve. Wala naman kasing ibang magbibigay sa kanya dito ng regalo maliban sa dalawang kaibigan ko.

This is the first Christmas na medyo may appreciation na ang bagets sa pasko so I am very excited. If the hubby would permit, I want to buy more gifts pa nga haha. Kaso gusto na yata akong kaltukan. Nung bata kasi ako wala akong gaanong natatanggap na regalo (mostly pera lang o aginaldo) kaya na-deprive ako. Now that I have a child, I will make sure that he'll have good Christmas memories. At importante dun ang gifts syempre.

Thankfully, my son has high EQ. He's very willing to wait until Christmas to open his presents. Sa ngayon, happy na siyang sumulyap-sulyap lang. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment