Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Totally unexpected snow

One of the first things I do the moment I wake up is to check the weather. It helps me plan my activities for the day kasi (haha, akala mo naman marami), like kung lalabas ba kami ni Nathan o hindi at kung ano ang isusuot namin.

This morning, I was so happy seeing the snow icon on next Thursday's weather prediction. I remembered that my husband mentioned yesterday that it will snow nga daw next week. Ang tagal na kasi naming naga-antay ng snow, my son is so excited to play with it. I was worried nga na baka hanggang sa umalis na kami sa January eh hindi pa rin nagi-snow uli.

I posted this on IG:

Two hours later, I was busy in the kitchen when my son excitedly called me. "Mommy, look!" I thought it was just another papansin thing that he always does whenever I am doing something.

But no. It ang bumungad sakin!


I was in awe! OMG, nagi-snow!!!


I was so happy (still am!). Snow really has this calming effect on me. For a moment, I felt some peace (may wino-worry kasi ako na mga "problema" sa Pinas ngayon).

I sat down ang quietly watched the snow falling. Even Nathan couldn't take his eyes off this beautiful sight. He's as mesmerized as I am.


Snow is truly magical. It's so beautiful! Thank you, Lord, for granting my wish so easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment