Monday, February 24, 2014

Back to regular programming

Yebaaah, may internet na uli kami sa bahay sa wakas!

Messy wiring in the laundry room. Ford has to do something about it!

It's been exactly a month now since we moved here in our townhome and after the long wait, finally we saw some light! Isang buwan kaming deprived sa internet, nakakaloka!

I am an internet person. I don't have any social life here in Canada and it's the net that kept me sane all this time. So imagine my horror when I learned a day before we moved that we won't be having house wifi for the next two weeks. And the two weeks became a whole month!

It's good though that Pod has data plan on his mobile. But since it wasn't 'sufficient', I asked him to get me a data plan too, just for February. But because we are "heavy" internet users, we've already maximized our plan by the second week of the month. Then I suggested that we buy a Wind broadband stick. It was fast the first few days but after we consumed the 10GB, it became so darn slow! Grabe, we've spent so much for internet the past weeks and still we were disappointed!

So how has my life suffered with a limited internet access?
  • I haven't seen my mother in a month. We couldn't do Facetime so we just talked via Magic Jack.
  • I wasn't able to blog. Grrr. 
  • I wasn't able to read lots of blog entries from my favorite bloggers.
  • I wasn't able to socialize well in Facebook and Girl Talk.
  • I wasn't able to watch Netflix.
  • I wasn't able to watch Pinoy tv shows other than the three teleseryes I am following.
  • I wasn't able to post many pictures in Instagram (because I use my Iphone in taking photos)
  • My in-laws could have enjoyed their visit here if they were able to watch movies during those dull times.
Oh well, it's all in the bag now. I am just so happy that that ugly phase is over and that we can now enjoy our virtual world again limitless. Back to regular programming!

And ooops, I am glad din pala na may cable TV na kami. Sa wakas, the husband can enjoy his own TV! 

No comments:

Post a Comment