Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Snippets of Our 2014 Valentine

We are living a relatively boring life here in Edmonton (haha!) so I wanted to inject a bit of spice this Valentine season. I've always had a thing for knick knacks so please let me indulge.

I wasn't really able to hoard much Vday stuff this year because my in-laws are here (I'm still 'nangangapa' in having them around). I also started working last February 1 so I got busy.

But anyways, here are some snippets of our Valentine Day 2014:

Heart-shaped pillow. I asked hubby to buy this for me at Walmart. It's perfect for my white-with-pink-themed "Me" room.


Heart-printed socks. Aren't these the cutest? I got them from Dollarama. I think I have more, I just wasn't able to take pictures.


Kisses Chocolates. Nice pink packaging noh? I bought it on sale at Target.



Heart-printed bowl. I saw this last piece of bowl at Target and grabbed it. Perfect for my chocolates.



Chocolate Bouquets. These were last-minute purchase at Dollarama. I wanted to give something for my mother-in-law and sister-in law. How I wish I had the time and money to find something better haha!


A Welcome and Vday Note for Cecille. My sister-in-law arrived on the night of Vday while I was at work so I had to do something to welcome her.


My Feb. 14 socks. This is what I wore on hearts day itself.


Ford's gift for me. Wow! Thank you, Dear! I love it!


My gift for Ford. Again, I am a proletariat wife so please excuse my Dollarama-purchased huge greeting card and XOXO Hershey's chocolates for the husband. It's the thought that counts naman, ayt?



Next year, I'll try to do better.




No comments:

Post a Comment