Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Valentine 2014: Bourgeoisie Husband, Proletariat Wife

On the night of February 13, upon coming home from work, I found this white gold necklace with heart pendant waiting for me in our bathroom lavatory. Really, I was so surprised! We saw this necklace in a store a few weeks ago and I told him I like it. But I honestly have already forgotten about it.

Thank you, Dear!


But wait! I also had a surprise din naman for him on February 14. I left this inside his car.

Bought at my beloved dollar store lol!

Haha, cheapskate I know! But what can I do, I am the proletariat in this relationship and Pod is the Bourgeoisie! But it's the thought that counts naman, right?

I bought a HUGE card because it was the first time in our 11-year relationship that we were not under postal size restrictions! I added a Hershey's milk chocolate because he likes it.

But seriously, I wanted to give the husband a better gift but since I only started to work less than two weeks before VDay, I had no budget. Ayaw ko namang i-swipe sa credit card niya ang ipangreregalo ko sa kanya haha!

Also, now I know that I will have a hard time surprising him in the future because we only have one joint bank account. How can I buy something for him using our credit or debit card without him knowing about it? Unlike me, Pod keeps track of our card transactions every night (at least). He has a phone application for it ha.

Oh well, it's his fault. He only wants to have our respective salaries deposited into our shared account so he must suffer the consequences lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment