Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I miss blogging...

I really miss blogging.

Picture taken from the net (credits to the owner)

Here's the reason why I haven't blogged in a long time:

  • We just moved in to our new townhouse and up until now, we still do not have internet connection at home! Telus promised to install the net and cable by February 24 pa (yep, one month after our move! imagine that!).
  • My in-laws are vacationing here in Edmonton (from January 30 to February 20) and I of course have to spend time with them.
  • I started working last February 1 so I am not as free as before.

There are times when I thought that I should stop blogging. There's Instagram  that can serve as my real time mini blog, anyway. But my desire to document my boring life wins.

I am not a good writer, I know. But I want to write. I want to share my stories. I want to have something in the internet that could hopefully be online forever. 

I promise to write more in a few days. Too much backlog, really.



No comments:

Post a Comment