Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Gone too soon

Who would have thought that two of my closest high school friends will not make it to 35.

Melany, me, Sherillyn and Leilani

In November 2009, Sherillyn passed away due to a freak vehicular accident in SM Marilao. She was 30 years old.

Picture taken from Sherillyn's Facebook account

And yesterday, it was Melany who left us. She was 34. According to our classmate (who happens to be one of her closest friends as well), she was rushed to the hospital due to asthma attack. The attack was so severe that it resulted to some heart complications. Her frail body wasn't able to fight it anymore.

Picture taken from Melany's Facebook account

Hay, I still couldn't believe it that she's gone. Melany and I have not been seeing each other frequently the past years due to our busy schedules, but our friendship remained. Alam naming magkaibigan kami kahit hindi kami nagkikita.

I don't have that many friends in high school and i am really sad that she's gone now. And she's left a one-year-old son. =(

Melany, take your rest now. Sorry I won't be able to go to your wake. I will never forget you. I will miss you.

And please say hi to Sherillyn for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment