Saturday, July 12, 2014

I am back -- with a baby! =)

Hola! I can't believe it's been four months since I last blogged!

Obviously I have an excuse. I AM PREGNANT! 22 weeks and 2 days by this very day.

Picture taken on June 14, 2014 (19 weeks and 2 days pregnant)

The past months and weeks have witnessed so many changes in my life (and my body!) and all the more that I should have blogged to document everything about my pregnancy. But I just didn't have the energy to do so.

But hey, I can still catch up right? I'll try hard to (so that Baby Chicklet can have something amusing to read on later).

Hay I've missed blogging! I still have almost four months before I become "really" busy (I am due on November) and I hope I can still manage to write when there's already a baby demanding my full attention. I never intended to have a "mommy blog" but I guess it's inevitable now since my life in the coming months (and probably the next few years) will just revolve around the baby, the hubby, and our Casa Blanco.

New phase in life, new adventures. I am excited. I am definitely back!


No comments:

Post a Comment