Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Will miss traveling...

I finally received yesterday the Maldives postcard that Raxie sent me last month...


Oh, how I miss Raxie! And I miss our travels, too!

My BFF Raxie's been my constant travel buddy since we were out from college. We've been to many places, experienced many things together. Last August, for my last hurray before I migrated, we went to Iloilo-Bacolod-Guimaras to celebrate our birthday. She even came back to Pinas (she's currently based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) just to travel with me. I love her to bits!

How time flies! From being a carefree single gal, I am now traveling to a different path - motherhood. Raxie, on the other hand, is having the time of her life. With a good career and disposable money, she can continue going places!

I am so looking forward to traveling with Raxie again, but I know it won't be easy. With Chicklet now present in my life, I am not as free as before. I also am not working (blame it to Chicklet again haha!) so budget will be a concern. With mortgages and other bills continuously coming in, expensive travels won't be a priority as of now.

I guess I just have to contented with what I have. I'll just wait for more postcards (and ref magnets) that Raxie will be sending me haha!

Thanks again for this, Raxie! Travel more! I'd be with you in spirit! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment