Sunday, December 14, 2014

Nathan's 1st Month Celebration

Sobrang excited akong dumating ang December 13 kasi that would be Chicklet's first month birthday. I've seen a lot of parents (on Facebook) posting their children's monthly birthday celebrations so talagang dapat ganun din kami haha!

I am still in so much pain but I forced myself to go out yesterday so we could do something special for Nathan. Saka gusto ko na rin talagang lumabas dahil bored na bored na ako sa bahay.

We went to Walmart and that's where I found a cheap 6" chocolate caramel cake. Ford and I are not into cakes so we are thankful na $5 lang siya kasi hindi talaga namin makakain.

Since the cake was too plain, I had to be a little creative. I have letter cut-outs (na matagal ko ng nabili sa Dollarama) kaya ayan may name na ang cake. I wanted to have a topper so I asked Ford to drop me off at Dollarama so I can look for one.

Taraaaan, this is Nathan's very first cake! Cute naman, di ba? Many people thought that the letters are edible haha!


For the handa, we just bought fried chicken at Mary Brown's and two varieties of pancit from Pinoy Grill. Dalawa lang naman kami ni Ford na kakain so kaunti lang talaga.


Of course we had to do some photo shoot before eating. Nathan looks so big na on this picture noh? Ahh, time flies so fast!


Hay, I am so lugi! You can't expect Ford to take good pictures!


My husband and son look so much alike!


Too bad hindi matitikman ni Nathan ang handa niya. Hindi bale, nabusog naman sina Mommy at Daddy.


Happy first month, Nathan James Levin! The past month has been extra difficult for us, we admit. We had to do a lot of adjustments as we welcome you into our lives. But those hardships are nothing compared to the joy that you bring on us every single day.


We love you so much, anak! You are our inspiration, our more profound reason for living. We pray for your continuous normal growth and good health.



No comments:

Post a Comment