Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Christmas in my Me Room

I was feeling blue today so I decided to cheer myself up by fixing my "Me Room." Yep, I have my own room in this house. Actually it's more of a 'work/craft area' where I store all my nonsense (but kawaii) stuff like pens, papers, and other stationery. I have a huge shelf here (I'll have to show it to you later, when it's already filled up haha!) and a computer table. I also have a white couch which can transform into a bed in case we have additional house guests.

The theme of the room is white and pink but since it's only fifty days before Christmas, I decided to temporarily replace the pinks with the reds.

This couch (or sofa bed) was bought in Ikea. 

It now looks Christmasy noh? And oh I really really love my Hello Kitty Santa! I feel a lot better now.

We only have three bedrooms in this house and I know that in a few years, I would have to give this room to Chicklet (unless we move to a bigger home?). We have a guestroom but we have to reserve that for guests, especially my in-laws who I know will often come to visit us (they are just 3-hours plane ride away). So for the mean time, let me enjoy my Me Room first.


No comments:

Post a Comment