Thursday, November 6, 2014

Oh Boy!

I took another preggy selfie last Saturday (November 1). I included a side view for a change (I was never fond of side views because it's not my angle lol!).

For the first time, I realized na patulis pala ang tiyan ko. At katulad ng sabi nila, boy ang baby kapag patulis.

Baby Chicklet @ 38 weeks and 2 days
And then I come across this Chinese Gender Calendar. Chicklet was conceived on February and I was 34. Sakto!

Picture taken from the internet (credits to the owner)

Haha, I really am destined to have a baby boy!

To be honest, I am so happy. As I keep on saying to everyone, this could be my first and last pregnancy (I am already 35 and I am fine with having just one child) and I am glad that we're having a boy. Boys are easy and closer to mommies, right? Plus of course, sexist as it may sound, each family needs someone to continue the family name -- so meron na kami!

I am now on my 39th week and still no concrete signs of labor. That's one disadvantage, I guess -- boys tend to arrive later than baby girls daw talaga (especially if first born). Mga paimportante, hmmmp!

No comments:

Post a Comment