Saturday, November 8, 2014

Hello, Winter!

I woke up this morning to this...

View from the second floor (master bedroom)

Nakakasilaw ang kaputian sa labas, kaloka! Ito yung snow na hindi na matutunaw. Hanggang March or April na na maputi ang paligid.

It was snowing the whole day. Ford and Daddy Jaime were able to change our car's tires na into winter tires. I wanted to go out and walk but I am afraid na baka madulas ako. I also do not like to wear winter boots yet (wearing socks and boots is tedious if you have an 8lb+ baby in your tummy).

According to Yahoo's weather forecast, it won't snow tomorrow and in the next few days -- but it will be a lot colder!


Oh well, what can I say but... hello, winter! Please don't be too harsh on us this year, oki?


------------------------------

NOTE: Winter technically starts on December 21, 2014 pero talagang winter na winter na ngayon pa lang eh. Kaloka! 


No comments:

Post a Comment