Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Finally, My Hello Kitty Santa!

Last year, we saw this big Hello Kitty Santa at Walmart. I (of course) wanted to buy it but we were still living in Pod's tiny studio suite then and I had no choice but to content myself with "minimalist living."



Yesterday, while I was 'strolling' at Walmart Stony Plain and browsing through their still raw Christmas shelves, I saw this Hello Kitty Santa again. Just one piece, mind you.

I clearly remember last year' design and I knew it looks exactly the same. "Tira lang kaya ito last year?", I asked myself. I looked at the tag and it states 2014. So they just replicated last year's Christmas design? Parang hindi naman nag-uulit ng design ang Hello Kitty. I doubted din naman kung tira lang ito kasi sobrang in-demand ang Hello Kitty (meron din silang Valentine version na ganito kalaki) at siguradong nauubos.

Oh well, enough of my questions. The plushie looked clean naman so I grabbed and gave it to Ford para bayaran. That  might be my last chance na na makabili nito this year kasi malapit na akong ma-house arrest nang matagal.

Kitty and the Beast
POD -- O ano na naman yan?
BIM -- Hello Kitty Santa Claus haler! 
POD -- Eh aanhin mo naman yan, lalaki naman ang anak mo?
BIM -- Para sa akin yan noh. Pagbigyan mo na ako sus. After ko makapanganak eh hindi na nga ako makakapag-shopping eh. 
POD -- Hay naku, gastos naman!  

That's my husband, makasalita lang haha!

Anyway, the stuffed toy only costs $21 (+5% tax). Not bad for a huge and authentic Hello Kitty item!

I am so excited na picturan si Chicklet sa tabi ni Kitty. His mom is a die hard Hello Kitty fan so he better learn to live with it haha! 



No comments:

Post a Comment