Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I'll be back!

Hello!

Just wanna say that I won't be able to post in the coming days as I am already scheduled for birth induction tomorrow (November 13).

Baby Chicklet Blanco @ 39 weeks and 5 days

And that makes me really scared!

I admit, just thinking about it now makes my blood pressure soar high. But I am trying to be positive. There is no way Baby Chicklet will come out on this world without me experiencing some pain, right?

I went to my OB last Monday (November 10) and she told me my cervix is still closed. That's why I'll be induced. I have gestational diabetes so we cannot delay the delivery and wait for normal contractions.

It'll only be and my husband who'll go to the hospital tomorrow. My doctor told me we'll meet there before 7am, but I have to still wait for the hospital's call to check on the availability of room/staff. Hay, it will be a very long day tomorrow (and/or the day after). Please pray for me and my baby.

Anyway, I promise to return as soon as I am back on my feet. I am going to miss this blog terribly, I know!

See you! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment