Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Birthday Wish 2018

Good health for me and my loved ones. That's my only birthday wish this year.

Courtesy of Bitmoji

I am not the one who usually wish for good health during birthdays. Siguro kasi taken for granted ko talaga ang health matters na yan dati. But now that I am nearing 40 (I'll be 39 this year), iba na talaga ang pagtingin ko sa buhay.

It was around this time last year when I learned that I have diabetes. Tapos ang dami-dami ko pang ibang sakit, pinakyaw ko na yata lahat. Every day, I am living in fear na baka hindi ko na makitang lumaki ang anak ko kasi nga I feel so weak. Parang I have a body of a 70-year-old na (seriously).

I really am wishing and hoping now for a longer and healthier life for my husband and son.

I also wish good health for them syempre. At sa mga mahal namin sa buhay, most especially to our parents who are in their prime na. My father-in-law was recently diagnosed with a serious illness and we are praying that he'll get through this. My son needs his grandpa and we are hoping that they can spend more time together pa.

1 comment:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. Best Whey Protein

    ReplyDelete