Wednesday, August 13, 2014

ForCes' Workshop

Haha, this best describes us!

Picture taken from the net (credits to the owner)

I've only experienced working here in Edmonton for six weeks (February 1 to March 17) and had to quit immediately because of my pregnancy. I was in severe pain that time (I had UTI pa pala) and I was scared of losing the baby. I am not exactly young and who knows, this could be my last shot in having a baby.

I am thankful that I have a husband who is a  very good provider. Not everyone can afford a 'lifestyle' that we have here, given that we are a one-income household.

And true to my nature, all I am doing the past months is shop while the husband works haha! I am a self-confessed shopaholic. My husband, on the other hand, is an industrious Ilocano who works a lot but shops nothing! I wish Baby Chicklet inherits his dad's traits (not mine) or else dadagdag pa siya sa kalbaryo ni Pod hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment