Friday, August 15, 2014

Shopping Deadline (for Chicklet's Stuff)

Yehey! I won't be buying any more clothes for Baby Chicklet because Mamoosh sent a new batch of infant wear for him! Ford's aunt from the Philippines came over last week for a short visit so pinakidala na lang namin.


I am so happy! I am finding it hard to find a variety of baby boy clothing here. Pare-parehas lang ang eh. I wanted clothes na bukas sa harap para madaling isuot sa baby kaya puro ganun ang pinabili ko. Thank you so much, Mamoosh! You've already spent so much for us haha!

I am currently on my 27th week and time is running out. We still haven't bought anything for Chicklet, except for five clothes haha!  We have yet to buy those big items -- crib/s, stroller, car seat, baby bath tub, etc. And then those blankets, jackets, towels, comforters, pillows, diaper bag, and more! OMG, I feel like we're going to cram again!

I have to set a deadline. We should complete everything by September 30 (and that's 1 1/2 months from now). I am due on November so I need my October to already be hassle-free. I just want to rest fully by then.

Coblancs, let's stick to this deadline ok???



No comments:

Post a Comment