Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Marlone Miguel's First Month Birthday

My new nephew Marlone Miguel just turned one month!



This is such a day for celebration because Baby Miggy has just proven himself a fighter. He was born prematurely at 33 weeks and stayed at the ICU for three weeks. Somehow, we were afraid that he wouldn't make it. But here he is now!


Too bad his parents weren't there on his 'first birthday.' His mom went home to the province to attend her mother's burial (talk about timing huh) while his dad (my brother) was on a 'business trip.'

I felt bad for Baby Miggy so I asked Mamoosh to buy some handa for him. My mother was a bit surprised because she isn't aware na pinaghahanda na pala ngayon ang monthly birthday ng babies haha!


I specifically requested for a cake and a candle. Every celebration ought to have a cake, right? And Baby Miggy deserves one after all. Sa dami ba naman ng pinaghirapan ng bata sa ICU.

Grrrr! It should be MARLONE!

Tita Oya (my mother's sister) came to celebrate, too! Too bad there weren't much characters in Pinas anymore. Apat lang silang nag-celebrate, together with Dyrin (our house help) and Joanne (our secretary).


Happy first month birthday, Baby Miggy! Though I am not exactly happy on the 'circumstances' of your birth, you are my nephew and I love you! We can't wait to see you. You and Chicklet will be like brothers, I know.

Stay strong and get bigger and bigger pa ha!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Marlone Miguel's First Month Birthday was so cute. All of the food was also brilliant. I want to eat good food but recently on a diet but on my upcoming birthday, I am going to eat everything what I have been craving for a long time. The bash would be at one of the rooftop Los Angeles event venues with Mexican Buffet. YUM!

    ReplyDelete