Thursday, August 21, 2014

T&T Gourmet serves brown rice!

I started eating brown rice the moment I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes. It's one of the first steps in my attempt to change my eating habits.

Hence I was so happy upon seeing this yesterday at T&T! I went there to eat after my 'diabetes class' at the Misericordia Hospital.


'Wow, nagse-serve na pala sila ngayon ng brown rice! Ayos!", I told myself. You see,  I really began feeling guilty eating white rice since August 5. Ang tingin ko na talaga sa puting kanin ay asukal na hindi kalunok-lunok.

I noticed though that T&T's 'brown rice' is not pure. May halong white rice eh. Pero puwede na rin kahit papano.

Don't judge my ulam. I am more of a carbo-conscious at this point, not protein/fat OC-OC.

I really thought they just started serving rice recently (to coincide with my diet haha!) but I was wrong pala! I checked my previous blog on T&T Gourmet and saw the brown rice poster in one of the pictures. Kaloka, di ko lang pala napansin. Or di ko lang talaga siguro pinansin.

So I guess I would have to be more observant now in dining out. Dapat maging mas aware sa mga healthy offerings. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment