Friday, August 29, 2014

Free birthday drinks from Starbucks

I received an email from Starbucks a couple of days before my birthday 'reminding' me to redeem my free birthday reward from them.

Whoaah! I almost forgot this reward! I haven't been drinking Starbucks na kasi since January. In fact, my Starbucks card (that Pod has given me when as part of my 'welcome gift') is still loaded. Even prior to my pregnancy, I kinda stopped drinking mocha frappucino na (I am an ADDICT in Pinas) because I find its taste here to be bland. Wala pang chocolate syrup or mocha sauce on top.

Anyway, I checked my Starbucks account online and confirmed that I indeed can claim a free drink or food on my birthday. I was so happy! I miss getting freebies haha!



Unlike in the Philippines where you can claim just a free cake on your birthday (and you have to BUY a drink), here you have to option to choose a drink - which is more sulit because it's more expensive than any other pastry. You also can also get any size you want.

After my birthday dinner at River Cree, Ford and I claimed my free mocha frapp at the nearby Starbucks.

POD -- Oh bat ang laki naman? (referring to the venti size)
BIM -- Syempre naman noh, sayang free lang naman hehe!


I took a few sips (three I think), which is bad because I promised myself "zero sweets" until I've given birth. But it was my birthday naman, so I gave in haha! Ford consumed the rest of the drink.

Thank you, Starbucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment